Looking for a rewarding, vibrant, unique experience?
Volunteer and work alongside our members with an acquired brain injury – caused by stroke, assault, car accident, tumour or illness such as meningitis
What does volunteering involve?
- Supporting members with activities such as:
Discussion Groups, Art projects, Kitchen Activities, Gardening, Exercise Therapy, Music and Outings
- Be a listening ear and give members the opportunity to express themselves.
What skills do I need?
- No special skills or knowledge required. You’ll receive an induction and regular training delivered by our specialist staff.
What’s in it for me?
- Great way to learn about brain injury and disability
- It can also provide valuable experience, especially if you’re looking to work in the health or social care sector
- You will learn new skills and gain confidence
- Plus it’s a lot of fun and you’ll become part of a dynamic, thriving community!
LOCATION: Shoreditch, Hackney,
TIME COMMITMENT: 1 day per week, 10.00am-3.00pm. Minimum of 4 months commitment
To find out more and to apply, visit the website: http://www.headwayeastlondon.org/ or email Sheryl.email@example.com